Every organization does require seasonal staff now and then. So here are seven personas that one needs to keep in mind for the next sessions of seasonal hiring:
- Often companies require an extra hand in various departments, hire an HR temporarily and solve the need.
- Start an employee referral program and source pre-qualified talent.
- Put in a place a system for engagement post hiring to ensure minimum drop-off
- Be a referee yourself; ensure that the selection process is fair and consistent.
- After selecting the candidates that absolutely fit in, make sure to provide them with training that enhances their skill set
- The most ‘important’ point is to welcome them and ensure a great candidate experience.
- Think about offering unique benefits to appeal to the millennial audience.
Prepare to succeed!
With the number of people or candidates applying one cannot deny that it’s a stressful and a nail-biting process.