Sanjoe Tom Jose founded Talview in 2017 and has been driving the vision and strategy since inception. He is also responsible for new initiatives and product strategy at Talview. Sanjoe is passionate about building technologies that help make hiring easy. He is currently working on a cutting-edge AI technology that can impact the world.
He has represented SaaS/HR Tech community to various global leaders like the Satya Nadella, John Chambers, Ginni Rometty, and the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge. He is also a well-known speaker in the area of SaaS/HR Technology especially in using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning based tools in building world class teams in organizations.
He enjoys writing articles and has penned several of them. Some articles are on Talview blog, you can read them here and some are on outside publications, you can read a few of them below.
Sanjoe with Satya Nadella, Microsoft CEO
- How I Finally Got My Sales Team to Follow a Sales Process [+ Free Download] - Feb 2017 - HubSpot
- What’s in a designation? - May 2015 - Financial Express
- How to Quit Gracefully - Aug 2015 - Rediff
- Looking for a job? Make sure you look beyond the salary - Jun 2015 - Business Today
- Next-Gen Hiring Management Systems are taking Over Recruitment - Jan 2016 - People Matters
- What Hiring Metrics do you Need to Track? - Jan 2016 - People Matters
- 6 Reasons Why Recruiters Should Go Mobile - Jan 2016 - People Matters
- Reinvent Your Business with Cognitive Analytics before it's Too Late! - May 2016 - LinkedIn Pulse
- How to Make LinkedIn Profile Noticeable to Recruiters - May 2016 - LinkedIn Pulse
- LinkedIn & Video Interviews: An Explosive Combination for Quality Hiring - Nov 2014 - LinkedIn Pulse
- Hiring Process: Running Out of Perspectives?? Update It! - Sept 2015 - LinkedIn Pulse
- Video Interviews: Why Skype Will not Cut the Deal - Aug 2015 - LinkedIn Pulse
Sanjoe has actively participated in various industry-specific events and conferences, he was called as a speaker, was made a panelist in India and oversees. Talview/Sanjoe has also won several international awards.
- Interview with Talview, PWLC 2017 Beacon Award Winner - Feb 2017 - YouTube (by IBM PartnerWorld)
- IBM recognizes Outstanding Business Partners at 2017 PartnerWorld Leadership Conference - Feb 2017 - BusinessPartnerVoices
- Breakfast Club Seminar ‘Do You Have The Right Technology In Place?’ - Oct 2016 - South East Asia Association of Graduate Employers & Bloomberg, Singapore
- Transforming business using IBM Cognitive Solutions - Aug 2016 - IBM CSII Interchange, Jaipur
- Vanitha Narayanan in Conversation with Santanu Mukherjee, Linda Speldewinde, Sanjoe Tom Jose - Aug 2016 - Social Feed - IBM Event
- [VIDEO} Startup Enterprises - The New Normal? with Vanitha Narayanan, MD, IBM India - Aug 2016 - IBM Business Connect, Colombo
- Launch of Talview Talent Insights - Aug 2016 - TalQuest, Bangalore
- Talent Acquisition Leadership League Annual Conference & Awards - Dec 2015 - People Matters, Mumbai
- TA Leadership League Conclave - Jul 2015- People Matters, Bangalore
On many occasions Sanjoe and Talview have been featured on various publications. Here's a list of popular articles that have featured or mentioned Talview or Sanjoe.
- Talview (InterviewMaster) helps conduct automated video interviews - Aug 2013 - ZDnet
- 500 Startups Accelerator Announces Its Ninth Batch Of Companies - Tech Crunch
- TalView: Power Chat - Sept 2014 - Live Mint
- Talview: A Startup Trying to Revolutionise How Hiring Processes Are Done - May 2015 - iamwire
- Talview Looks to Make it Big in Hiring Space - Jan 2015 - Smart Investor
- Meet The 5 Indian Startups That Won The GREAT Tech Rocketships 2015 - Mar 2015 - inc42
- Talview Innovates Hiring Process, Quality Selection - May 2015 - Tropical Post
- Job Search Made Easy by Talview - Jun 2015 - Tech Spirit
- A New Breed of Startups is Redefining Recruitment in India - Jun 2015 - Tech in Asia
- Koramangala Gets into Paper-less Hiring Mode with Talview: Sanjoe Jose - Jun 2015 - Economic Times
- Informal India - Jun 2015 - The Week
- In conversation with Sanjoe Jose, Founder of TalView, Participant in Intech50 2014 - Mar 2016 - ProductNation iSpirit
- For These Startups, There’s Money in People - Oct 2016 - Times of India
- 10 Reasons you Should Work at a Tech Startup - Dec 2016 - Know Startup
- Launch of Instahiring Experience - The Fastest way to hire at Talquest 2019 with Industry experts.
This article has been updated on September, 2019.