Sanjoe Tom Jose is one of the prominent thought leaders in the HR Tech space and the founder & CEO of Talview. He is passionate about building technologies that make talent management at organizations more effective and efficient. Some of his innovations include AI-Powered Behavioral Insights and world’s first Cognitive Proctoring platform. Currently, he is creating a new HR Tech category called Instahiring Experience, which aimed at beating Hiring Lag with the use of Artificial Intelligence, Cloud, and Automation technologies.
A serial entrepreneur, Sanjoe founded Talview in 2017, and has been driving its vision and strategy since its inception. He is an author and well-known keynote speaker in the areas of AI, Startups and HR Technology. He has spoken at various international forums like Microsoft Industry Days, IBM Business Connect, StartupBridge, SEAAGE, PeopleMatters etc and featured in leading podcasts and magazines.
He enjoys writing articles and has penned several of them. Some articles are on Talview blog, you can read them here and some are on outside publications, you can read a few of them below.
Sanjoe with Satya Nadella, Microsoft CEO
Recently Published Articles:
- It’s Time To Reinvent Retail & Hospitality Hiring - LinkedIn Pulse
- Top Mistakes Organizations Make While Choosing An ATS - HR.com
- Why do Professional Services Organizations struggle with hiring even when Hiring Lag is obscenely expensive - LinkedIn Pulse
- Re-defining Recruitment with Instahiring! -Linked Pulse
- How I Finally Got My Sales Team to Follow a Sales Process - HubSpot
- What’s in a designation? - Financial Express
- How to Quit Gracefully - Rediff
- Looking for a job? Make sure you look beyond the salary - - Business Today
- Next-Gen Hiring Management Systems are taking Over Recruitment - People Matters
- What Hiring Metrics do you Need to Track?- People Matters
- Reinvent Your Business with Cognitive Analytics before it's Too Late! - LinkedIn Pulse
- How to Make LinkedIn Profile Noticeable to Recruiters - LinkedIn Pulse
- LinkedIn & Video Interviews: An Explosive Combination for Quality Hiring LinkedIn Pulse
- Hiring Process: Running Out of Perspectives?? Update It! - LinkedIn Pulse
- Video Interviews: Why Skype Will not Cut the Deal - LinkedIn Pulse
Sanjoe has actively participated in various industry-specific events, interviews and conferences, he was called as a speaker. Talview/Sanjoe has also won several international awards.
Talview wins the “Best AI Application for Societal Impact” at Microsoft’s AI Awards 2.0
- Thought Leaders in Artificial Intelligence, Sanjoe Tom Jose, CEO of Talview - One Million by One Million
- TecHR Interview with Sanjoe Tom Jose, CEO of Talview - TechHr Series
- The Age of the Super-Recruiter - TalentCulture
- IBM recognizes Outstanding Business Partners at 2017 PartnerWorld Leadership Conference - Feb 2017 - BusinessPartnerVoices
- Interview with Talview, PWLC 2017 Beacon Award Winner - Feb 2017
- Breakfast Club Seminar ‘Do You Have The Right Technology In Place?’ - Oct 2016 - South East Asia Association of Graduate Employers & Bloomberg, Singapore
- Transforming business using IBM Cognitive Solutions - Aug 2016 - IBM CSII Interchange, Jaipur
- Vanitha Narayanan in Conversation with Santanu Mukherjee, Linda Speldewinde, Sanjoe Tom Jose - Aug 2016 - Social Feed - IBM Event
- [VIDEO} Startup Enterprises - The New Normal? with Vanitha Narayanan, MD, IBM India - Aug 2016 - IBM Business Connect, Colombo
- Launch of Talview Talent Insights - Aug 2016 - TalQuest, Bangalore
- Talent Acquisition Leadership League Annual Conference & Awards - Dec 2015 - People Matters, Mumbai
- TA Leadership League Conclave - Jul 2015- People Matters, Bangalore
On many occasions Sanjoe and Talview have been featured on various publications. Here's a list of popular articles that have featured or mentioned Talview or Sanjoe.
- 500 Startups Accelerator Announces Its Ninth Batch Of Companies - Tech Crunch
- TalView: Power Chat - Sept 2014 - Live Mint
- Talview Looks to Make it Big in Hiring Space - Smart Investor
- Job Search Made Easy by Talview - Tech Spirit
- A New Breed of Startups is Redefining Recruitment in India - Tech in Asia
- 10 Reasons you Should Work at a Tech Startup - Dec 2016 - Know Startup
- Launch of Instahiring Experience - The Fastest way to hire at Talquest 2019 with Industry experts.
- Sanjoe's Keynote session at Capgemini's Applied Innovation Exchange.
Sanjoe and Dan with Capgemini's CIO
This article has been updated on February, 2020.