Talview has invited Keirsten Greggs, Founder of TRAP Recruiter, LLC, to share tips on how candidates can prepare for video interviews before, during and after their interview. In this final blog, Keirsten provides guidance on what to do after the interview.
Check out the first two blogs in the series:
- Acing Your Video Interview: 8 Tips to Prepare for a Video Interview
- Acing Your Video Interview: 5 Tips to Do During the Video Interview
Final Tips After Your Video Interview
In this video, Kiersten shares these 5 tips:
- Unpack the interview, review notes, and evaluate how you did. This also includes, gathering questions that you didn’t get an opportunity to ask during the interview
- Research the company again
- Check your social media channels again to make sure everything is in order. Also make sure you’re discoverable and that you’re able to network with the people you spoke to
- Send a follow up email (or video!) to recap and follow up on the interview
Download all the video interviewing in this ebook.
Leave a Reply