TalQuest'16 took place at Le Meridien, Bangalore on Wed, Aug 17, 2016.We saw a footfall of ~100 people. We, at Talview would like to thank everyone who attended the event. Maybe, the guests were being polite but going by our informal and the formal survey, TalQuest'16was thought to be a well planned and executed event (the after-parties weren't bad either).
- TalQuest'16 started with an insightful panel discussion that consisted of HR leaders from eminent organizations like HCL Technologies, Cognizant, and Societe Generale. Here's link to the preceedings of the panel discussion.
- The panel discussion was followed by the much awaited product launch of Talview Talent Insights led by Sanjoe Tom Jose, CEO Talview and a demo by Ayush, Business Development, Talview. We have the launch note and a recording of the demo. Get Demo.
- To understand the market needs better, Talview conducted a research on ~250 employers, here's the highlight of the report and a link to the entire report.
- Prof. R. Ravi Kumar, IIM Bangalore presented his valuable insights on how behavioural fitment of a candidate shouldn't be checked over obvious MCQ assessments; it's the subconscious responses that need to be checked to validate the candidate meets organisation's cultural DNA. Check out the summary and a video on his presentation.
- Then Mr. Nick Kouma and Mr. Sudhir Rao from IBM Watson to addressed the gathering about the digital disruption in HR. Nick stressed upon the fact that this happens because either the current organization isn’t providing them the desired growth path, or the monetary compensation. Here's a glimpse of the entire session.
- The last session for the evening was TalQuest'16 Awards. These awards recognize excellence in the field of talent acquisition and HR in categories such as Innovation in Recruitment, Best Candidate Experience, Best Campus Hiring Process, and Best Use of Technology in HR. Organizations that won these awards included Cognizant, Marico, Swiss Re. We have included their use case, check it out!
- Were you present at the event? We have some great pictures from the event, Click here to see the teaser video!
It took lot of efforts and hard work into making TalQuest'16 go smoothly. I would like to thank our Business Partner IBM; Live Streaming Partner CastKom; Device Partner Creo who made our mobile demo possible and our Beverage Partner Kingfisher, thank you for your valuable support. We also thank all our speakers who made the event insightful, informative and educative.